[fpc-pascal] fcl-web: retrieve URI given TFPWebModule and TFPWebAction instances

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sat May 2 14:09:13 CEST 2015

On Sat, 2 May 2015, leledumbo wrote:

>>  I have corrected this, they share the same field now. Rev 30760.
>
> Thanks, Michael. It looks like you should start considering unit test for
> fcl-web.

It is on my todo list, yes.

I have recently created a TTestRequestApp custapp descendent which can be used to test
requests based on some command-line options, and a testcase for testing web modules.
I just need to commit them.

>> PS. You can use the dumprequest routine in webutils to create a relatively
>> complete dump in HTML of the HTTP environment.
>
> Noted.
>
> Btw, PathInfo and PathTranslated in embedded webserver contains no leading
> /, while the other app modes has. OTOH, HeaderLine is empty on other modes
> but embedded webserver.

Headerline: That is normal, since headerline is not propagated from the webserver.

Pathinfo:

Strange. Probably a side effect of the fix for:

I will check this.

Michael.