[fpc-pascal] Mode Delphi and functions as parameters.

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Sat Mar 21 12:05:42 CET 2015

Am 2015-03-21 um 11:04 schrieb Constantine Yannakopoulos:
> PS: I tend to always use the "()" notation when invoking functions with no arguments so it will be clear to a future reader that I'm invoking a function and not assigning some variable.

This should be the job of the langugage definition, not of the programmer:
Avoid ambiguity, do not base anything on assumptions.
That avoids bugs by making it very clear to the programmer what realy happens.

Saving one or 2 key keystrokes is of no use.
A clear language definition is what makes the essence of a programming language.