[fpc-pascal] Google Code closing down

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Mar 14 14:05:32 CET 2015

Jonas Maebe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please continue this discussion on fpc-other (and in the future, please
> also start these kinds of discussions there instead of here).

Sorry Jonas, my fault for not responding to Graeme's posting in the
Proper Place.

At the same time I notice Michael Fuchs's quote that "A month later, the
[Sourceforge] restrictions were relaxed so that individual projects
could indicate whether or not their software should be blocked." I know
that FPC has users in Cuba, do they still have problems downloading from
Sourceforge?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk