[fpc-pascal] Annual inform

Rafael Angel Campos Vargas rofoelcompos at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 18:28:28 CET 2015

 Annual inform:
I am programming LibreN3D for 3D animations in FreeDOS and other systems,
but this year it really was standing by.
In this link http://www.filefactory.com/file/1oksgw1ao53r/FreeRay_2014.zip
you can encounter seventeen new 3D objects LGPL (sixteen are FreeDOS compatible).
Older version of 3D objects and CAFE2001 a virtual LGPL spreadsheet in this link (thanks to FreeDOS team)
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/devel/pascal/contrib/
I am not worried, spent my time in many other projects:
A. My new commercial game Nudos Iniciales was finished.
   Indeed, it is a FreePascal software. (Also Lazarus, SDL, POVRay, Moray, and some others...)
B. Compatibility in openSuse Linux for new games
   (aditionally to Mac, Windows and FreeDOS).
C. An improved new WEB page (incomplete yet).
D. CAFE fusion some code with my games. I am planning a
   free interpreter for 3D kid crafts in virtual pages.
   Of course, I will use the interpreter in own commercial games.
Thanks a lot, for your compiler.
I am very happy with the DOS version.

Excuse me,
A. How can I donate some code to FreePascal?
B. I really think a process unit in DOS is very useful for me.

Jesus and Marie bless you.