[fpc-pascal] Use sleep in thread

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 1 22:34:28 CET 2015

Ooops, in previous mail you should read (sorry)=>

>> there are dire warnings that  TThread.Create()  shouldn't be overridden.
>> Should this be in the documentation if it's a significant issue?

> It's the first time I hear it, I've been doing it forever, just like in
> the example in the same wiki page.

Hum... same for me here... ;-(

Do you think it could explain memory leak that i cannot solve even using
this ? =>

  constructor TMyThread.Create(CreateSuspended: boolean;
  const StackSize: SizeUInt);
 begin
  inherited Create(CreateSuspended, StackSize);
  FreeOnTerminate := TRUE ;  => (changed) this not working ?
end;

Thanks.

Fred

-----