[fpc-pascal] Use sleep in thread

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Mar 1 20:45:40 CET 2015

El 28/02/15 a les 20:20, Mark Morgan Lloyd ha escrit:

> Looking at
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Multithreaded_Application_Tutorial#Initialization_and_Finalization
> there are dire warnings that  TThread.Create()  shouldn't be overridden.
> Should this be in the documentation if it's a significant issue?

It's the first time I hear it, I've been doing it forever, just like in
the example in the same wiki page.

> Sorry about the niggles, I'm currently trying to track down a race
> condition.

I doubt it's the cause of your race condition, unless you call the
"inherited create(false)" at the beginning of your create, before
creating everything else the thread uses.

Bye
--
Luca