[fpc-pascal] FPC ARMEL and ARMHF under the same tree

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Fri Jun 19 09:12:16 CEST 2015

> I didn't continue yet because I'am not sure if subarch-abi are sufficient
or if another directory
> level with e.g. fpu type, custom options (debugging info, optimization
> level etc.) might be useful.
> Or if it would be only over engineering ...

fpcmkcfg already generates $fpcsubarch-$fpcmemorymodel for 8086 target
(although the make script uses 'msdos' only as directory name), so I guess
at least $fpcsubarch is enough for arm. I don't think custom options are
necessary to support, but providing config macros for them could be useful.

bad suggestion: consider it different target processor, so we have
ppcrossarmel & ppcrossarmhf