[fpc-pascal] p2js - pascal to javascript compiler

Bee bee.ography at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 04:36:56 CEST 2015

The interesting part of this product is it tries to compile all the FPC RTL
into Javascript as well. Unlike Smart Pascal. So we don't just have Pascal
to Javascript translator but also with all the useful RTL.

Btw, it seems that it targets only Windows platform. I failed when I tried
to compile it on Ubuntu Linux using FPC 2.6.4 Is there a way to compile it
on Linux, Michael? Can you do that?

Thank you.

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 12:43 AM, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org
> wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Jun 2015, Bee wrote:
>
>  Hi,
>> Take a look at this interesting product: http://p2js.gelicon.biz/en
>>
>> It's build upon FPC source and has GPL license. It looks interesting.
>> Perhaps we can use this to boost FPC's pas2js tool?
>>

> I have already looked into it and took some ideas from it. Halfway july, I
> will implement those ideas.
>
> Michael.

-Bee-