[fpc-pascal] FPC roadmap?

Serguei TARASSOV serge at arbinada.com
Mon Jun 1 15:55:33 CEST 2015

Jonas,

Thanks for info.
Personally, I'm able to use fixes_3_0 branch, the problem is that
solution is not easy to support even for small developers group and some
build/tests servers environment (mixed with D7 and dozens third-party
libs).
So we stay on Lazarus 1.4 packaged with FPC 2.6.4 actually.

Amusing situation: both main compilers used in production are not more
supported :)

It might be a good idea to release 1.4 package with trunc_3_0 but I'm
afraid that updates will be frequent.