[fpc-pascal] fpdoc HTML class hierarchy output contains duplicates

Tue Jul 21 11:34:00 CEST 2015

Hi,

Last night I came across something, which I think is a bug in fpdoc's
HTML output. In recent times, fpdoc added a new output feature to the
HTML generated - a class hierarchy page.

Here is recent HTML output I generated for the tiOPF project. Note all
the duplicates in the Class Hierarchy page. For example TtiSleepThread
appears 4 times in the same "tree node", or TtiBaseObject which appears
60+ times in various nodes.

  http://geldenhuys.co.uk/tiopf/index-9.html

Is this a known issue?

Regards,