[fpc-pascal] Interface syntax: Is possible don't use specialize in mode objfpc?

Fri Jul 17 10:14:48 CEST 2015

On 2015-07-17 08:24, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> And this is why I firmly believe we need more libraries to actually
> do things, instead of more changes to the language.

Exactly. And why I love the concept of FCL so much. There are tons of
useful stuff in there. I'm not saying all libraries should go in FCL
though - that puts to much burden on the FPC devs.

Regarding your 'websockets' example. That is exactly why Indy components
are so popular with Delphi (and FPC) developers. All ready-to-use
components out of the box. Synapse should really do the same.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/