[fpc-pascal] Interface syntax: Is possible don't use specialize in mode objfpc?

Fri Jul 17 09:19:21 CEST 2015

On 2015-07-17 07:57, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> Simple: there is a bigger community, and more ready-to-use code
> floating on internet. The language itself has absolutely nothing to
> do with it.

+1   Well said.

I know this is a huge generalisation (normally not a good thing), but
most web (JS) developers I have met, most of their day-to-day JavaScript
coding consists of using ready-made frameworks or copying somebody
else's code and use it for their own needs. There actual own-written
JavaScript coding is very small in the grand scheme of things.

Regards,
  - Graeme -