[fpc-pascal] question with interfaces, hooks

Wed Jul 15 11:50:51 CEST 2015

On 2015-07-15 10:21, Sven Barth wrote:
> The property could even be
> protected or private and it should still work as long as the containing
> class has the interface in its parent list.

I thought that would only work if you access the method via an interface
variable, not a class instance variable.

In his sample code fc is a class instance.

I didn't test if his sample code works under Delphi though. Then again,
if I work with Interfaces, I only ever use an interface reference to
call methods of that interface.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/