[fpc-pascal] Is Path_Info available in FastCGI working as proxy?

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 22:09:09 CET 2015

Hello,

I've the same problem in Apache and nginx: TRequest.PathInfo always returns
an empty string.

In Apache, I'm using the the mod_proxy_fcgi module already distributed in
Apache 24. In nginx, I'm using this configuration:

location /dev/duallsms {
fastcgi_pass  localhost:8080;
... other configurations ...
fastcgi_param PATH_INFO $fastcgi_path_info; # from nginx docs
}

First I've tested it on Windows, but I've noticed that it fail in Linux
too. So I ask: is PATH_INFO available in FastCGI (working as proxy)? If
not, what I use instead it?!

Thank you!

--
Silvio Clécio