[fpc-pascal] compiler message files

Bee bee.ography at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:03:32 CET 2015

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 2:00 PM, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>
wrote:

> That said, in LaTeX there is no need for \section to be ended explicitly.
> It is ended automatically.

For example these lines:

#
# Codegenerator
#
# 06049 is the last used one
#
% \section{Code generator messages}
% This section lists all messages that can be displayed if the code
% generator encounters an error condition.
% \begin{description}
cg_e_parasize_too_big=06009_E_Parameter list size exceeds 65535 bytes
% The I386 processor limits the parameter list to 65535 bytes. (The
\var{RET}
% instruction causes this.)

If I want to translate the above lines into another language, do I need to
translate the content of the \section line (between the {} bracket)? If I
do, how about some sections that don't have the \section line? There's no
description for such section.

--
-Bee-