[fpc-pascal] libxml on MacOS X

Andreas Schneider aksdb at gmx.de
Sun Feb 22 11:45:31 CET 2015

Oh god, that must have been tunnel vision. Yeah, that was the obvious
next step. Thanks :-)

I compiled all the supplied examples and ran them, and they seem to
print plausible results.
The only hurdle is, that ld doesn't pick up libxml2.dylib on its own -
for whatever reason.

I had to explicitly add {$linklib xml2} to the code to get it to link.
(Although in the code it explicitly references
"'libxml2.'+sharedsuffix;" already, which should have the same result,
imho.)

Can I easily install the libxml package into my installed fpc for the
given target? (by using fppkg, fpmake, or whatever?)