[fpc-pascal] fpc-arm-embedded bin doesn't run

turro75 valerio.turrini at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 09:54:03 CET 2015

Hi all,

I confirm that -gw2 works fine
-gl requires some unit ans inc file, if i copy them in the project directory
it compiles but the resulting file it's too big.

Still struggling in visual debug.....no way with lazarus, I guess the only
way is to write an openocd alternative which manage the lazarus gdbmi
interface. Honestly this is over my knowledge.

At the moment i can use lazarus to write and compile, debug is done by gdb
--tui as external tool.

Kdevelop looks promising as its template should allow to create something
near lazarus.

Let's see.....