[fpc-pascal] How to use FCGI in threaded mode?

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 18:12:48 CET 2015

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 3:18 AM, silvioprog <silvioprog at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> I came up with a question: how can I configure the FastCGI to accept more
> than one request per connection? Is it possible in proxy mode?! ...

I'm using Apache24 to debug the draft app, and today I've seen the
following information on Apache documentation:

===

mod_proxy_fcgi <http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_proxy_fcgi.html>
disables
connection reuse by default, so after a request has been completed the
connection will NOT be held open by that httpd child process and won't be
reused. If the FastCGI application is able to handle concurrent connections
from httpd, you can opt-in to connection reuse as shown in the following
example:
Single application instance, connection reuse

ProxyPass /myapp/ fcgi://localhost:4000/ enablereuse=on

Source: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_proxy_fcgi.html.
===

I downloaded the httpd-2.4.12-win64-VC11.zip package, now I'm going to
debug my app using this option ...

--
Silvio Clécio