[fpc-pascal] Generic: generic type in generic methods

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 04:06:41 CET 2015

Hello,

I'm trying to port some of my drafts from Delphi to FPC, but I'm taking
some problems. See this sample:

http://pastebin.com/Jb6UjDX9

Notice that I specialized the generic types directly in the method call.
This is very useful, and allows one to use a clean syntax for direct calls
in methods with generic types.

I believe that this feature is not implemented in FPC yet. So, I ask: is
there any table to check the compatibility of generic types between FPC and
Delphi?

Thank you!

--
Silvio Clécio