[fpc-pascal] New Get Lazarus Initiative

Ralf Quint freedos.la at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 23:49:47 CET 2015

On 2/4/2015 2:43 PM, Anthony Walter wrote:
> Ralph, not to be rude, but you are either not paying attention or
> being dense. I said:
I am not dense, but you seem to go that direction.
For one, my name is Ralf not Ralph. Looks like you need to pay attention...

> 'And one hyper link with on the front page with the words "get Lazarus
> today" does the same thing.'

Now what the heck are you talking about? I reported to you that on five
different, current browsers, opening the download page via the "get
Lazarus" link on the home page is immediately starting a download. As
this is an .exe file, as another user already pointed out to you as
well, this is something that should be frowned upon.

Ralf

---