[fpc-pascal] ideU version 1.0.0.

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sat Dec 26 23:51:54 CET 2015

On 12/26/2015 11:13 AM, fredvs wrote:
>>> Hello Fred,
>>
>>> just for curiosity, your mails (on fpc-pascal) sometimes appear "Fred van
>>> Stappen" and sometimes "fredvs". Why? Do you have more accounts?
>
>> most likely different client software... both set to use the same account
>> but one with one "real name" and the other with a different "real name"
>> entry...
>
> Hello.
> Huh, no I only have one account..

yes...

> But sometimes I answer via nabble.com, othertimes via hotmail.com, maybe
> that is the reason of different names.

that qualifies as different client software  ;) ;) ;)

if it is of any real concern, you might be able to change that on one of those
systems so that they both have the same user name in the From: field but i don't
see any problems with it the way it is... i don't put user names in any of my
email software clients ;)