[fpc-pascal] Assigning string constant to a WideString and the Format function

Lubos Pintes lubos.pintes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 11:41:05 CET 2015

Hello Mark,
The result isthe same, I tried it before I wrote my message.
I even tried to temporarily write ordinal codes of characters, it seems
that a string is not automatically converted to a WideString when
assigned, there wereno zeros, like H#0e#0l#0, etc.

Dňa 23. 12. 2015 o 11:07 Mark Morgan Lloyd napísal(a):