[fpc-pascal] FPC 3.0: Where can I find fpc RTL tuned for {$mode DlephiUnicode} ?

Dmitry Redkin redkin at acdlabs.ru
Mon Dec 14 15:17:27 CET 2015

FPC 3.0 Introduces a new $mode : DelphiUnicode, which assumes string =
UnicodeString. I'm trying to use this mode and I can't find where RTL string
functions for this mode are located. For example, strutil.pas has only
variants for string = ShortString and string = AnsiString.
As an example such a simple program won't compile:

program Project1;
{$mode DelphiUnicode}
uses
  strutils;