[fpc-pascal] Target Win32 missing

Lukas Gradl fpc at ssn.at
Mon Dec 7 01:02:52 CET 2015

> What does '`fpc -Pi386 -PB`' do (the outer quotes should be removed before
> copying it to the command line, the inner quotes are there on purpose)?

it says:
/usr/bin/ppcross386

When I call that directly I get win32 under the -T section
But not when calling through fpc.

> You need to tell fpc to call compiler for the respective CPU using the
> -Pi386 (if it is installed correctly). Then you would see all the targets
> supported for i386 listed under -T<x>.

And how do I tell this to fpc? In the fpc.cfg?
I didn't touch win32 for some time - but it had been working. And I
can't remember what I might have changed so it stopped working....

Thanks for the help

Lukas