[fpc-pascal] Feature announcement: Generic functions, procedures and methods

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Wed Dec 2 07:43:53 CET 2015

Sven, I try the generic method inside one of my libraries and it generates
internal error 200204175, but I can't reproduce it with smaller programs.
How do you think I can help you to see it? It's currently a private project
in bitbucket (just because I don't want people to use it before it's API
stable) but I can give you access to it if there's no other way.

leledumbo wrote