[fpc-pascal] FPC 3.0.0-rc1 release

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Sun Aug 30 17:36:33 CEST 2015

Jonas Maebe wrote:
> On 30/08/15 15:35, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>> ..
>>       [Requesting program interpreter: /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3]
>> ..
>>
>> That file's missing, something's obviously badly wrong with the Rpi
>> filesystem etc.: I strongly suspect that somebody did an incautious
>> update/upgrade/dist-upgrade.
>
> What does readelf say about the program interpreter of the system
> binaries, such as "/bin/ls"?

ELF Header:
   Magic:   7f 45 4c 46 01 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
   Class:                             ELF32
   Data:                              2's complement, little endian
   Version:                           1 (current)
   OS/ABI:                            UNIX - System V
   ABI Version:                       0
   Type:                              EXEC (Executable file)
   Machine:                           ARM
   Version:                           0x1
   Entry point address:               0xc3f8
   Start of program headers:          52 (bytes into file)
   Start of section headers:          99312 (bytes into file)
   Flags:                             0x5000002, has entry point,
Version5 EABI
   Size of this header:               52 (bytes)
   Size of program headers:           32 (bytes)
   Number of program headers:         9
   Size of section headers:           40 (bytes)
   Number of section headers:         28
   Section header string table index: 27
..
       [Requesting program interpreter: /lib/ld-linux.so.3]
..

$ ls -l /lib/ld-linux.so.3
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 28 Oct 16  2014 /lib/ld-linux.so.3 ->
arm-linux-gnueabi/ld-2.13.so

$ ls -l /lib/arm-linux-gnueabi/ld-2.13.so
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 122136 Oct 16  2014 /lib/arm-linux-gnueabi/ld-2.13.so

You win that one, but I'm still a bit suspicious about what's in this
Raspbian: it's almost a year old and seems a bit sensitive to attempted
upgrades.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk