[fpc-pascal] FPC 3.0.0-rc1 release

John Lee johnelee0 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 14:11:17 CEST 2015

Not clear about rpi compilers for rc1. My testing on rpi 2 of Martin's
3.0.0 of 18th Aug (similar to rc1?) suggests that compilation works ok, but
linking doesn't.

So does this mean that 3.0.0 doesn't have a working fpc for rpi 2?
What about rpi 1?

I have both rpi 1 and 2 available, so let me know if I can help with more
testing. What's plan?

btw, dont think the rc1 release notes make status clear.

john