[fpc-pascal] Issue with Linking

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Thu Aug 20 17:01:19 CEST 2015

On 20/08/15 16:19, Chris Moody wrote:

> I see that the target is:
>
> Target OS: Linux for ARMEL
>
> I do have /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/crti.o
>
> I don't need to specify -Fu/usr/lib/fpc/2.6.4/units/arm-linux
>
> is the target os the issue?

Yes, it is. Are you certain that this is with the system-installed
compiler, and not with one of the ones that you tried to install or
compile yourself? What does "which fpc" and "which ppcarm" show?

Which version of Raspbian do you have? From what I can see in
http://archive.raspbian.org/raspbian/dists/stable/main/source/Sources.xz
, the fpc package definitely is the Debian one with the hardfloat
patches (2.6.4+dfsg-4+rpi1). Of course, they might still have compiled
it for softfp, but that would seem weird.

Jonas

PS: your linker is fine and unrelated.