[fpc-pascal] Looking for JavaScript component on FPC

vfclists . vfclists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 19:48:16 CEST 2015

On 31 March 2015 at 22:06, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>
wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Mar 2015, Andrew Brunner wrote:
>
>  I am trying to integrate javascript for back-end support of cloud apps.
>> I noticed the fcl-js package.  Does anyone have an idea when we can expect
>> to have a component suite much like the PascalScript?
>>

> If you want to integrate JS in a pascal app, you can use libsee in fpc
> apps.
> There is alse a native pascal script engine somewhere, as well as
> delphi-javascript on google code.
>
> Michael.

Consider https://github.com/BeRo1985/besen, https://code.google.com/p/fpcjs/
and the SynSM Spidermonkey library from the Synopse.info project. I got
Besen and fpcjs to run, but Besen gave me on error on one script and fpcjs
is rather dated. The SynSM project is probably the best choice, but you
will probably have to help the developers test it fully with Free Pascal

--
Frank Church