[fpc-pascal] Free Pascal Directories

Tue Sep 30 23:50:53 CEST 2014

On 2014-09-30 14:58, Brian wrote:
> For example if I decide to use fpGUI , I would like to put all the fpGUI
> source code into one directory

fpGUI is scattered over multiple directories too, so no idea why you
thought all units must be in a single directory.

In the <fpgui>/src/ directory is a "extrafpc.cfg" file that defines
multiple source directory locations. Those include "unit" directory and
"include" directory locations.  All the demos include with fpGUI does a
similar thing.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/