[fpc-pascal] Free Pascal Directories

Philippe philippe at quarta.com.br
Tue Sep 30 16:27:44 CEST 2014

some days before we had same type of thread ...

the "problem" is

-Fu is not recursive!

Em 30.09.2014 11:07, Michael Van Canneyt
escreveu:

> On Tue, 30 Sep 2014, Brian wrote:
>
>> Having ported a
large real-time graphical application from Virtual Pascal (DPMI) to Free
Pascal Linux , there is one aspect I haven't managed to overcome. For a
number of reasons Lazarus was not used , and Geany is used as the IDE ,
which works well. Unlike Virtual Pascal which allowed me to put
different code in separate directories , Free Pascal seems to want ALL
unit files in one huge directory which makes it difficult to keep proper
revision control.

> Where did you get this idea from ?
>
>> For
example if I decide to use fpGUI , I would like to put all the fpGUI
source code into one directory and the actual application (my code) in a
separate directory. Any suggestions ?

> You can perfectly do this,
all my code is scattered over multiple directories.
> All you need to do
is add -Fu options.

fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org

Links: