[fpc-pascal] ReadXMLFile in fcl-xml package

LacaK lacak at zoznam.sk
Thu Sep 18 09:43:21 CEST 2014

Hi,
I use ReadXMLFile from fcl-xml package to read XML file in UTF-8 encoding.
Then I parse Nodes and use TextContent property which is string in
system encoding ... but I need it in UTF-8 encoding.
So I use again UTF8Encode(Node.TextContent).
Is there any SIMPLE way how to say that ReadXMLFile should not perform
translation from UTF-8 to system encoding?
(may be somehow with custom TDecoder or so ... or use Laz_ versions or ...?)
Thanks
-Laco.