[fpc-pascal] Freepascal templating engines with logical structures

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Wed Sep 17 07:17:29 CEST 2014

You do not need to use javascript. There are examples for fpTemplate on
how to do this. See .../packages/fcl-base/texts/fptemplate.txt for details.
Examples are in .../packages/fcl-web/examples/fptemplate/...

All your logic (loop) can be in your fpc source code for grids.

What you seem to want is something php-like, to interpret commands from
the html template. But that way the program logic and display template
would not be separate.

AB