[fpc-pascal] Free Pascal Directories

Philippe philippe at quarta.com.br
Thu Oct 2 22:24:35 CEST 2014

bad ideia :

(with windows we have a limite from the command line
size!)

I copy recursively all the files from directories I need in a
unique directory ... then compile from it!!!

ugly! ... may be ... but
it works !!! recursively!!! and it is quite fast to copy ... and I spent
time in other things!!!

Em 02.10.2014 11:12, Brian escreveu:

> Jonas
, thanks very much as I now see what is happening.

> FPC only
searches the specific directory and not any lower level
> directories.
In this case the unit called is in a lower level directory.

> Is
there any way using Geany to add $UNITPATH directives in the main
program
> or path info in Geany so FPC is able to find the required
units?

> Thanks
> Brian
>
> --