[fpc-pascal] FCGI MultiThreaded

Paul Breneman Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com
Mon Nov 10 17:43:02 CET 2014

On 26-Sep-2004 Kristofer Skaug wrote (links below to messages): "You
want mission critical? Consider the infrastructure for the Rosetta comet
chaser, that will need to stay operational until 2014-2015." and he
wrote: "Yep, we make these things... using BCB for all the
"on-the-bare-iron" programming tasks."

Interesting stuff to go back and read with things currently happening:
http://blogs.esa.int/rosetta/