[fpc-pascal] Java crash when fpc library CallVoidMethod in a thread.

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Sat May 31 12:10:55 CEST 2014

>> The question here is: where did you type it?
Inside the loop in thread, after each queue()... and also just before end of
thread.

>> the next thing to go for, is probably be to try to get this
>>`CheckSynchronize;` integrated into java in a decent manner
>> (applicable to most use cases, that is). Good luck with that :-)

Yep, but using a java-timer is not the best way to use the library.
One of the great feature of uos-unit (for fpc users), is all the
queue(procedure) at begin of thread, begin/end of the loop inside the thread
and at end of the thread.
But for the uos-library I could use a java-timer who do a
"fpc-checksynchronize()" at x interval, but it is not perfect because it
will always loose the x interval for synchronization...

So, every idea is welcome.

Many thanks.

Fred.

-----