[fpc-pascal] EpikTimer v1.0.1 released

Mon May 26 13:29:47 CEST 2014

On 26/05/14 10:14, Michael Schnell wrote:
> file "epiktimer.pas" that is independent of Lazarus and makes sense to
> be use in not Lazarus based projects in the fpc RTL svn.

As I mentioned in the Lazarus mailing list. I don't believe everything
should always be dumped in the FPC repository. It adds the extra burden
for the FPC team to maintain it, makes it harder for the general public
to make/commit changes, others to experiment with new ideas etc. Plus
EpikTimer (as a project) contains more than just a single .pas unit. It
has Lazarus package files, demos etc - those don't belong in the FPC
repository, and will only fragment tho EpikTimer codebase.

Of course you are welcome to submit a patch to the FPC team (I can't
stop you), but please change the name so as not to conflict with the
official EpikTimer component.

Regards,
  Graeme