[fpc-pascal] Java crash when fpc library CallVoidMethod in a thread.

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 21:18:25 CEST 2014

Hello.
What is the best way to  unthread a procedure ?
I have try with a fptimer outside the thread but the thing that disturb me
is that you need a tcomponent as owner to create it.
And in the library i do not use any tcomponent...
How to create a fptimer without owner ?
I have try with fptimer.create(Nil) but without luck...
Thanks

PS: if you have a better idea how to "unthread", im verry interessed....

-----
Many thanks ;-)