[fpc-pascal] EpikTimer v1.0.1 released

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon May 26 15:07:25 CEST 2014

On 05/26/2014 02:23 PM, Sven Barth wrote:

> I don't see a need for this in the FCL yet. At least not until the
> dust that you are whirling up has settled down as FPC has a quite slow
> release cycle.

I absolutely agree.

Nonetheless I feel that (a decently multi-arch enabled version) of
TEpikTimer does make sense in the FCL as a courtesy class  (in fact
TList is a "courtesy class" as well, as it does not support syntax candy
but just is provided directly for the user to use). Especially as the
multi-arch support of EpikTimer is really critical and it would be very
helpful to know that this issue  is managed by the fpc team.

Hence including it in the svn seems nice to me, especially regarding
that I'd like to use it in a Lazarus enhancement.

-Michael