[fpc-pascal] How to get the borders and background color of the Message Box

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Mon May 26 14:17:58 CEST 2014

On Mon, May 26, 2014 14:04, nitinjain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Looking for guidance on formatting of the attached application Output
> snippet.  I'm having trouble on getting the borders and background color
> of
> the Message Box to display correctly. Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Nitin
> <http://free-pascal-general.1045716.n5.nabble.com/file/n5719375/Application_Snippets.jpg>

You have already received a lot of help for this topic, haven't you? Which
of the previously discussed approaches (unit Video, unit Crt, Free Vision
with its unit msgbox, ...) do you try to use now?

Drawing of the window border was exactly discussed here in the last
message in the previous thread; the general window background could be
basically covered by the same approach as drawing the window border by
writing out width-2 instances of ' ' between the vertical lines at the
beginning and end.

Tomas