[fpc-pascal] EpikTimer v1.0.1 released

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Mon May 26 12:42:59 CEST 2014

On 26/05/2014 12:12, Michael Schnell wrote:
> On 05/26/2014 11:55 AM, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> I meant this as a general request to the "powers" of the fpc (rtl)
> project with svn write access to allow Greame, Tom (or maybe myself) to
> include the TEpikTimer class  in the next release of the official RTL.

Well, the normal procedure for doing this is to submit a patch if you
want something to be added to FPC.

If you need help with that, you could put up your modified code on a
public repository.

An example is somebody who modified Lazarus to use/create other widgetsets:
https://github.com/x2nie/LiteZarus