[fpc-pascal] EpikTimer v1.0.1 released

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon May 26 11:14:41 CEST 2014

On 05/24/2014 01:55 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> I've spoken to Tom and he agreed. We moved the EpikTimer repository to
> Github. The Lazarus-CCR version will be deleted by Tom in due time.

While I am happy about your move to do an "official release of
EpikTimer. I'd like to add that IMHO it would be appropriate to have the
file "epiktimer.pas" that is independent of Lazarus and makes sense to
be use in not Lazarus based projects in the fpc RTL svn.

I did not check the latest release, yet, but I suppose there are some
more files (that allow for "visible" placing of a TEpikTimer Instance on
a form). Same should come as a Lazarus package.

Thanks for your work,
-Michael