[fpc-pascal] fpc.cfg - how to set it so it uses arm embedded as the default target

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Tue May 20 14:48:52 CEST 2014

On 20 May 2014, at 14:32, Justin Smyth wrote:

> I’ve got fpc to compile in a dos box for Arm Embedded using this
> script
>
> fpc -Parm -Tembedded -WpLPC1343FBD48 -Cparmv7m myprogram.pp
>
> how do it get the above commands into fpc.cfg ?
>
> so I can just type fpc myprogram.pp

On Windows, create a file called fpc.cfg in your "USERPROFILE"
directory (can see what it is by typing "echo %USERPROFILE%" in a
command line window) with the following contents:

#include \path\to\default\fpc.cfg
-Parm
-Tembedded
-WpLPC1343FBD48
-Cparmv7m

The default fpc.cfg is located in the same directory as fpc.exe.

Jonas