[fpc-pascal] Delphi compatible anonymous functions

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Fri May 16 18:28:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

> ... I mean, anonymous
> methods are only a short cut; closures allow you to capture the state of
> the variables of the outer
> scope even if the outer scope is left. But that's it?

I need anonymous methods too. They have no full-value replacement:

1. Full Generics.Collections compatibility (btw. I'am still working on the
most cool ever Generics.* version ;) ) :P
2. More functional programming.
3. It will be possible to implement LINQ (! short way from anonymous
methods to lambda expressions, and then LINQ).
4. :D Not everyone is an old pascal "procedural" dinosaur :) anonymous
methods = fresh air.

Regards
Maciej Izak (hnb)