[fpc-pascal] Identifier not found "MEMW"

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Mon May 12 15:55:06 CEST 2014

On Mon, May 12, 2014 08:58, nitinjain wrote:
> Thanks to all of you for your`s reply !,
>
> do me a Favour, can anybody guide me how to implement video unit with my
> code.

Well, I believe that you already have all the needed components in the
provided responses:

1) Add unit Video to your uses clause.

2) Call InitVideo at the beginning of your application.

3) Change your original "MEMW[$B800:(width_offset-1)*2
+(height_offset-1)*160]:=current_location^.code" to "VideoBuf^
[(width_offset-1) + (height_offset-1) * ScreenWidth] :=
current_location^.code". I hope that I didn't make any mistake here - I
haven't tested it because you didn't post a complete compilable source.

4) Add call to UpdateScreen(false) after the outer for loop (either before
or after "current_location^.next:=NIL").

5) Call DoneVideo at the end of your program.

Tomas