[fpc-pascal] StrToDate bug?

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sat May 10 17:40:43 CEST 2014

> You should not. There is a version 2.6.4, I added a version 'trunk'.
> To avoid having to re-create each trunk version.

I don't think that is good. It will make it much harder to determine
which trunk version the bug report is about. It makes it also more
difficult for non-experienced users (and thanks to binary snapshots,
many of those use trunk versions), because the compiler prints "2.5.1"
or "2.7.1" as version number, never "trunk". Also, once 2.8.0/3.0.0 is
released, right now with a single SQL command we can change the "fixed
in version" field for all 2.7.1 bugs to that version. That's impossible
if you work with a generic moniker like trunk.

Jonas