[fpc-pascal] Access fpc libraries with Java ?

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 14:00:54 CET 2014

>>It's JNI requirement, I wonder it could work without as it may corrupt the
stack.
>>The first parameter is the JVM environment, the second is the Java object
>> (or class in case of static method), the rest is actual parameters to the
>> function.

Yep, you are right, it was working only for function without argument (but i
use now your trick even for procedure without parameters.).

I have successfully adapt the libraries for Java and im really impressed by
the result (mainly for fpGUI and uos).

Hum, have you a idea how to deal with Pchar and Callback-Procedure ?
How to declare in java :

>> Procedure MyProcPchar(MyPchar : Pchar) ;
and
>> Type TProc : procedure;
>> Procedure MyProcTproc(MyProc : TProc);

Many thanks.