[fpc-pascal] FPC 2.6.4 for GO32

Pierre Free Pascal pierre at freepascal.org
Mon Mar 24 23:36:25 CET 2014

I was able to reproduce your problem,

but not to fix it yet

I hope I will find a fast fix.

Sorry for the trouble,

Pierre Muller

De : fpc-pascal-bounces at lists.freepascal.org
[mailto:fpc-pascal-bounces at lists.freepascal.org] De la part de Lubomír Cabla
Envoyé : lundi 24 mars 2014 15:54
À : FPC-Pascal users discussions
Objet : Re: [fpc-pascal] FPC 2.6.4 for GO32

No need to apologize, thank you and Tomas Hajny for your help.

I made a fresh installation of FPC GO32V2 2.6.4 in pure DOS from Win98
SE/FAT32 with DOSLFN.

(BTW, in package dos264full.zip is missing cwsdpmi.exe)

For testing FP.EXE with GDB is used small test program:

var x : word;

begin

  x:=1;

  writeln('x=',x);

end.

1. Compilation of test program

Options - Compiler - Browser

No browser - O.K.

Only Global browser - error

Local and global browser - error

Only for selected option "No browser" is compilation O.K.,

otherwise I always get this error:

z-test.pas(5,1) Fatal: Compilation aborted

Error: Compiler exited

Error: Range check error

and then "No debugger support available"

With selected option "No browser" is GDB available and it seems to be O.K.

2. Run new FP.EXE

After first compilation at every start of new FP.EXE I get an error in
Compiler messages:

hugevall.c(0) Fatal:   $009E53FB of hugevall.c

Fatal:   $000020B5

I made some screenshots if you want to see.

Thank you for your support.

Lubomir Cabla

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Pierre Free Pascal <pierre at freepascal.org>