[fpc-pascal] FPC 2.6.4 for GO32

Pierre Free Pascal pierre at freepascal.org
Mon Mar 24 10:00:48 CET 2014

  Sorry for the late reply.

  This is indeed a packaging error.

I managed to build a IDE containing GDB 7.4 library.

  Nevertheless, before changing the idedos.zip

in dist/2.6.4/i386-go32v2/separate/

and the content of the files at

dist/2.6.4/i386-go32v2/ level.

  I would like you, if possible to test this executable out and report

if debugging is really functional (ideally on a true dos machine
)

I was only able to test the resulting executable under windows XP.

  I uploaded the new binary as a compressed zip file named fpgdb.zip

in dist/2.6.4/i386-go32v2/separate/.

  Note that this is a huge file (9Mb zipped, and 28Mb unzipped,

which contains full debugging information of fp.exe itself,

including for the libgdb.a library).

  It would be most helpful if you (or someone else)

could test this IDE on bare Dos and report if debugging is functional.

If this is the case, I will modify idedos.zip and the big zip files in
dist/2.6.4/i386-go32v2/ directory.

  Thanks in advance and sorry for the error.

Pierre Muller