[fpc-pascal] Library.StringFunction() : PChar => NO

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 10:43:17 CET 2014

On 15/03/2014 12:21, Fred van Stappen wrote:
>> I thought that it was mentioned there somewhere already...
>> If nit feel free to add it. That's what a wiki is good for afterall. ^^
>
> Done.
>
> => http://wiki.freepascal.org/shared_library

I think I've spotted a mistake in the wiki.

I've adjusted the description of InLibFreeString according to Sven's
"And, for freeing the allocated memory, you may add this procedure in
the main application : "
=>
"And, for freeing the allocated memory, you may add this procedure in
the library, which you can then call from your main application : "
and adjusted the rest of the text accordingly...

Of course, please feel free to adjust.